This client had a big backyard for Toronto standards. They wanted a beautiful space that could help them feel like they were away from the big city by just walking into their back yard.
The client wanted:
- A large deck for barbecuing and visiting.
- A hot tub for relaxing busy minds and souls.
- A dining area.
- A sheltered area for reading and relaxing rain or shine.
- Fencing to provide privacy.
- An overall design for the space was created utilizing traditional space planning skills. The plan encompassed all of the desired features taking into careful consideration how the space would be used along with beauty and privacy elements.
- a large deck was built to allow for a conversation area, barbequing and access to the adjacent hot tub.
- a special towel rack bench was designed for hanging of towels/cover ups and storage of hot tub supplies.
- interlocking brick was used to define the dining area adjacent to the deck and pathway to the back of the yard where a special covered structure was built.
- furniture was purchased for the seating and dining areas. Custom fabrics were utilized for chair and seat cushions.
- flower boxes were built for beautification with a custom base for a small cedar hedge that acted as a privacy screen when enjoying the hot tub.
- Trex was used for the deck and fencing to provide long term maintenance free enjoyment.
A beautiful backyard oasis!!!!